Cost & Finanical Aid
Semester Program Cost for Fall 2014/Spring 2015: $17,010
Tuition is $16,025 and includes:
- 12 to 18 credit hours
- Four academic excursions
Program fee is $985 and includes:
- Furnished housing in double rooms
- Weekly group outings in Ho Chi Minh City
- On-site program support
Loyola (OIP) Fee: $100
- Meals (approx. $10/day or $1,100 in total)
- Round-trip airfare (approx. $1,000-$1,400)
- Required international health insurance (approx. $40/month)
- Required consular & visa fees (approx. $150) and other personal and incidental expenses.
ALL federal (non-work study), state and Loyola aid can be used towards the cost of the program.
Eligible students are also encouraged to apply for the Gilman scholarship.
Multiple $5,000 scholarships are now available for Loyola and visiting students. To find out more information, please refer to the Vietnam Scholarship Flyer and the Fall 2014 Vietnam Scholarship Application.